Interpretive Sign Project
The WNYSSB has installed sixteen interpretive signs at various notable locations in towns and villages along the Byway route.
The signs were made possible through a federal 80/20 grant, with the 20% matching funds contributed from the various towns and villages along the Byway. Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this project come to fruition!
Please view the electronic version of our Byway publications related to the Interpretive Sign program, visit our Issuu site.
- Aurora — Knox Farm State Park
- Aurora — Mill Road Overlook
- Aurora — West Falls Dam and Veterans Memorial
- Boston — Boston Town Hall and Park
- Colden — Veterans Park
- Concord — Concord Community Park
- Concord — Godard Memorial Hall
- Concord — Sprague Brook Park
- East Aurora — Sinking Ponds Archaeological Site
- Erie County — Bureau of Forestry Lands (Sardinia)
- Orchard Park (Town) — Chestnut Ridge Park
- Orchard Park (Town) — Quaker Meetinghouse
- Orchard Park (Village) — Railroad Depot
- Orchard Park (Village) — Johnson-Jolls House
- Springville — Erie-Cattaraugus Rail Trail
- Springville — Village Park