Interpretive Sign Project
The WNYSSB is in the final stages of the interpretive sign project that is culminating with the installation of 14 interpretive signs at various notable locations in towns and villages along the Byway route.
The signs were made possible through a federal 80/20 grant, with the 20% matching funds contributed from the various towns and villages along the Byway. Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this project come to fruition!
The signs are located at the following locations:
- Aurora — Knox Farm State Park
- Aurora — West Falls Dam and Veterans Memorial
- Boston — Boston Town Hall
- Colden — Veteran’s Park
- Concord — Concord Community Park
- Concord — Godard Memorial Hall
- Concord — Sprague Brook Park
- East Aurora — Sinking Ponds Archaeological Site
- Erie County — Bureau of Forestry Lands (Sardinia)
- Orchard Park (Town) — Chestnut Ridge Park
- Orchard Park (Town) — Quaker Meetinghouse
- Orchard Park (Village) — Railroad Depot
- Orchard Park (Village) — Johnson-Jolls House
- Springville — Village Park
Please view the electronic version of our Byway publications related to the Interpretive Sign program, visit our Issuu site.